Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Free PDF Preview of Adventurer's Almanac

Two weeks ago I wrote up a post discussing my thoughts about the Adventurer's Almanac, a GM resource book that is packed with ideas that you can toss into your home-brew game. Since that time, I have already used a number of the ideas in my games. Last Friday I got a lot of mileage out of a Dwarven festival summarized in the book (and came up with the Dwarven Keg Battle mini-game). It has come to my attention that Goodman Games has a free 17-page preview which gives a pretty good idea about what you can expect. You can get the free pdf preview of the Adventurer's Almanac over at Goodman Games here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelljammer Actual Play - Session Zero

First session of the Twenty Sides to Every Story SPELLJAMMER: LIGHT OF XARYXIS playthrough! You can catch it live every other Monday at 7pm ...